The Great Parenting Show


Thursday, December 27, 2012

30 Day "Back on Healthy Track" Challenge: Intro

Hi, Everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing day off. 

The holidays are a wonderful time of the year to celebrate, party and eat with family and friends.  There are so many great dishes at this time of the year, and so many people want to take the time to bake and share wonderful moments together.

If you've followed me on any of my blogs, you'll know that my family has been on several different diets in the past several years from vegetarian to vegan to raw to gluten free and casein free... and the list goes on. 

All vegan and gluten free on this table except 2 dishes

Well, for whatever reason, it seems that no matter what kind of diet we or my son are/is on, we (I) somehow manage to eat a bit too much of the sweet pastries (cookies) and breads.  Actually, we just eat too much at this time.

I got the inspiration to start a 30 day "Back on Healthy Track" challenge as I was lying breast-feeding my baby while eating some dark chocolate on the bed!  Talking to myself and my husband about "I've got to stop eating junk" doesn't seemed to have been very effective, so I'm just going public to see how this will help with my food addictions.

Join me as I set myself up success in the next 30 days.  Leave me your comment about what you think, or share your experience with food addictions.

Thank you so much for tuning in to this post!

Blissful Blessings to you,
 



 


P.S.

Watch my video where I talk about my inspiration for a 30 day "back on healthy track challenge"/



2 comments:

Holly :) said...

I'm with you! Little nibbles here and there and being home with the two kids has left me feeling inactive and unhappy with my body. So I'll follow along with you and together we can make a change :)

OptimumMom said...

Hi, Holly

Thank you very much for your comment! Glad to know that we're in this together. We CAN definitely make a positive change with the support of one another. Please do share your thoughts on healthier eating too.

Have a great day!
Kim