The Great Parenting Show


Saturday, December 29, 2012

30 Day "Back on Healthy Track" Challenge Day 2: Being Aware of what I eat and How much

Hi, Everyone!  It was DAY 2 on December 29th...

 

Intentions: 

Be aware of what I eat, and keep track of the quantity I eat. 
Avoid sweets.

What I Ate Today

 

Breakfast:

-persimmon, banana
-snacked on some almonds, walnuts

Waiting for Lunch snacks:

-about 55 pistachios (I counted 50 but had already eaten a small handful before I realised I wanted to keep track of what and how much I ate)
-3 bowls of watercress soup

Late Lunch:

-left-over soup from Christmas
-2 large slices of multigrain bread with Earth Balance

At the Party:

-appetizers (half a small spring roll, two pieces of lasagna, about 8 dumplings, two fajitas, lots of raw fruits and veggies)
***** NO SWEETS like "chocolate" or bars, or pastries or cookies ***********

It was great to see my friends,  The sweets were tempting, but I only looked.  Instead, I allowed myself to eat the other food that was there.

Thank you.  Looking forward to Day 3!  In the meantime check out the video for Day 2.

No comments: